Proyecto de Ley contra la Pobreza en ColoradoEn todo el Estado visit: https://www.copovertylawproject.org/
Proyecto de Ley contra la Pobreza en Colorado
Colorado Poverty Law Project believes no one should experience homelessness for lack of housing justice. Our mission is to prevent homelessness through legal representation, education, and advocacy. We provide free legal advice and representation, legal clinics, know-your-rights trainings, a Mobile Home Initiative, young adult programs, and housing navigation. We also pursue systemic changes through policy and legislative advocacy at the state and local level. We serve anyone that qualifies for our services despite their legal status.
Services to prevent homelessness:
- Know your rights presentations
- Legal representation
- Appearing in court with clients
- Referrals to volunteer attorneys
- Pro-Bono legal represenation
- Legal clinic every 3rd Miércoles of the month 4-6pm
Social Media Links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/COPovertyLawProject
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coloradopovertylawproject/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/COPovertyLaw
Servicios similares disponibles:
¿Está interesado en los servicios disponibles?
Llame y deje su mensaje hoy mismo.