Creating Pathways to Opportunity
Our Career Pathways program teaches job-seekers the skills they need to succeed in today’s workplace through workshops, intensive career readiness and industry specific training, 1-on-1 career coaching, and connection to higher education.
Career Coaching available in English and Spanish.
- Define your career goals
- Find great jobs and apply
- Improve your resume and cover letters
- Practice interviewing
- Build computer skills essential for success
Workshops and Webinars offered in English and Spanish
Tips, Training & Support for Your Job Search. Check calendar for free upcoming trainings!
Industry Specific Trainings
Financial Services Training and Administrative Services Training have eligibility requirements
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- 18 years old by the end of the training
- Score 8th Grade or higher on the TABE test
- High School Diploma or Equivalent