MotherWise is a new program that empowers women and their families to thrive during pregnancy and after a new baby is born. All programs at MotherWise are free and there is no eligibility criteria aside from being a pregnant through postpartum person.
About Motherwise Programs
Motherwise’s core program includes 6 weeks of workshops plus one-on-one coaching for mothers on knowing themselves, what healthy relationships are to them, communication and relationship skills for all kinds of relationships, and connecting with a newborn baby.
All programs at MotherWise are free. They provide transportation (typically via Uber), meals, and childcare for each workshop and visit with us. They offer workshops and appointments during the day and evening. You will also earn prepaid Visa debit cards for attending — more than $200!
- Programs for women who are pregnant or have new babies
- Programs for pregnant and parenting teens
- Workshops on communicating, solving family problems
- Proven information on caring for and connecting with a newborn One-on-one coaching to navigate work, life, family, and your new baby
- Call or text: (720) 504-4624
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org