Defend Yourself, Know Your rights
You can’t defend your rights if you don’t know them. That’s why we’ve created and assembled information for you about the rights you have as an individual. Get educated with these resources so you can protect your freedoms.
Know Your Rights
No matter your immigration status, you have rights when you interact with immigration agents or the police. Print and share these cards in your communities.
Regardless of Immigration Status, You Have Rights
- Encounters with Law Enforcement
- Protests & Demonstrations
- Photographers’ Rights
- LGBTQ Discrimination at Business
- Students Rights at Schools
- Rights of Nursing Mothers at Work
- Disability Rights
ACLU provides “know your rights” training.