Servicios De La Raza
Servicios de La Raza’s mission is to build and cultivate a thriving Colorado Latino community in which all members have the opportunities, and the support systems to achieve equity, self-sufficiency, and self-determination to lead a healthy quality of life.
- Servicios is committed to continuing to provide the essential services to our community, regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, nationality, creed, or documentation status.
These programs include:
- Behavioral health resources including counseling, therapy, substance abuse counseling, and DUI levels I and II education.
- Health Access resources including health insurance enrollment, preventative health services through our Ventanilla De Salud located in the Mexican consulate, AIDS drug assistance program through our La Gente program, and free vaccines through our mobile vaccine clinic.
- Victim advocacy through our VISTAS program which includes moral support, assistance with divorce, child custody, and protection orders paperwork
- Our Basic Emergency Services program also provides food baskets for families by appointment. We are also partnered with A Precious Child and can make appointments for families needing baby clothes.
For any services not listed or provided by Servicios, our case managers are able to refer and connect clients with outside CBO’s or resources that may be able to fulfill the need.
Similar services available:
Interested learning more?
Please email Franco Orellana.