Colorado State University Pueblo proudly and unwaveringly stands in solidarity with our undocumented community.
CSU Pueblo’s mission is to provide support for three classifications of students: Students eligible for DACA, students who were not DACA eligible, but may be eligible for ASSET (in-state tuition per Colorado Statute), and Undocumented students.
What they offer:
- Financial assistance
- 1 on 1 career exploration
- Peer networking and support
- Bilingual services and assistance
- Scholarship application guidance
- Colorado Application for State Financial Aid guidance
- Comprehensive academic advising
- DACA application renewal assistance
Immigrant Resource Contact infromation
Victoria Obregon – DIRECTOR, Diversity Equity & Inclusion CAMP regional coordinator UNDOCU,DACA, ASSET Support Staff
Similar services available:
Call now or visit CSU Pueblo’s website by clicking the links below.