Community College of Denver
Community College of Denver (CCD) welcomes ASSET/ DREAMer students! Pursuing an education is important and can sometimes feel overwhelming.
CCD has dedicated staff to help you through the process and make you feel at home
• Comprehensive academic advising for Dreamer students, which includes course placement and registration for classes, as well as academic and degree planning.
• Bilingual staff available.
• Assistance with students focus on a major, utilizing career counseling and assessment through the Career and Transfer Center.
• Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA) assistance and help with ASSET state residency classification.
• Scholarship and essay assistance.
• Institutional and Foundation scholarships.
• State Aid to eligible ASSET students
• Human services resources to Dreamer Students through the Student Life Office
Similar services available:
For more information
Call or email Ivonne Andrea Kossik